Save 20% on Ancar dental chair
Ancar & Global Dental – a partnership that works
If you require reliability coupled with value for money then look no further. Ancar dental equipment is the ultimate in reliability boasting a 3 year parts warranty.
We believe that you need to benefit from our superior service, so if you’re interested in new equipment, why not ask us for a concrete proposal.
We will not be beaten on price!
Stocking a huge range of Ancar spares, Global Dental promises to provide a solution within 9 working hours should anything go wrong.
Having a combined 95 years of experience in Ancar dental equipment, you can trust us with your practices most productive asset.
The new Ancar 3200 unit, to meet your every need. The unit’s ergonomic design allows for a very wide range of movements and comfortably and safely cover the praxis from any position. The anti-corrosive aluminium alloy, ﬁreproof coverings and mechanical reliability make the Ancar dental unit a tried and tested product.
Versatility and functionality at the highest level guarantee patients’ well-being and optimum all-type treatments.
· Up to 5 positions: Syringe / turbine / micromotor / ultrasounds.
· Cables hidden inside the instrument tray arm.
· Security in the instrument tray arm.
· Tray for integrated small hand-held instruments.
· Ergonomic design for the patient.
· Dental chair with silent, automatic and highly reliable movement.
· Microprocessor-controlled movements:
– Automatic chair return movement.
– 3 programmable chair settings.
· High quality, hygienic anatomic upholstery
· Safe movement of the base and backrest of the chair, which is raised upwards until locked in place.
· Height-adjustable, folding headrest.
· Includes Trendelenburg position.
Ancar-3200 with Hydric Box
OUR PRICE £12056.40
The new Ancar 3200 unit brings together all UK dentist’s favourite features into one dental chair.
The unit’s ergonomic design allows for a very wide range of movement and the anti-corrosive aluminium alloy, fireproof coverings and mechanical reliability make the Ancar dental unit a fantastically versatile product.
Built in “Aluminium Core®” anti-corrosive aluminium alloy.
Fibre Optic High Speed Outlet.
Electric Micromotor NSK M40XS.
Optic Satelec SP Newtron Scaler (LED).
Ancar C-200 LED Operating Light.
Durr Isolation and Spittoon Valve.
Luzzani 6F Syringe. Stainless steel.
Ambidextrous Under the Patient Instrument Arm.