Belmont B900 DUWL Periodic Shock & Test Treatment
Our recommendation: Carry out the shock test every three months. If biofilm is detected, administer the shock treatment. Pack Contains 5 shock bottles, shock tester strips and 10 dip slides for before and after treatment comparison. After administering the shock test (and shock treatment, if required) continue to use the B700 DUWL Daily Maintenance treatment each day to prevent the biofilm build-up.
- Biofilm Remover – use in advance of initial B700 treatment and periodically thereafter
- Effective against a range of bacteria – giving you peace of mind
- Reduces the risk of unit downtime and repair costs
- Reduces the risk of infection through direct contact or inhalation of aerosol mist
- Everything you need to carry out 5 shock treatments.