Voltage – 220-240 V~
Type of dental unit – Electro pneumatic
Type of installation – Permanent
Ancar SD-60 Orthodontic Treatment Centre
The Ancar SD-60 Dental Chair and Treatment Centre Unit is a unique model which is designed exclusively for orthodontists, reducing the amount of surplus equipment that is required for mainstream dentistry only. Therefore, the instruments are all on the auxiliary support, (syringe and turbine outlets) which also holds the suction holders, and can have up to 6 outlets on it. This makes it a very good value option, with a streamlined look which fits in small spaces and easy ergonomical design for working.
Fixed and Optional Features include:
- Built in “Aluminium Core®” anti-corrosive aluminium alloy. This is a key feature we love to remind you of, as it lasts for years, is very lightweight and will not rust like other brands.
- Optional auxiliary tray if required
- Fibre Optic High Speed Outlet Option, and up to 6 outlets on the delivery arm.
- Optional ambidextrous functionality
- Electric NSK Micromotor option
- Built in Satelec SP Newtron Scaler (LED or Non-Optic)
- Ancar C-200 LED Operating Light
- Durr Isolation and Spittoon Valve
- Luzzani 6F Syringe. Stainless steel.
Warranty: 3 year parts and 1 year labour – providing maintenance program followed.
CONTACT GLOBAL CUSTOMER CARE TEAM FOR A QUOTE TODAY!