Voltage – 220-240 V~
Type of dental unit – Electro pneumatic
Type of installation – Permanent
Ancar SD-175 Treatment Centre
Call For Price
The Ancar SD-175 Dental Chair and Treatment Centre Unit is a fantastic entry level option for a dental treatment centre, offering high quality components and maximum working efficiency. Its adaptability lends itself to all types of dentist’s requirements and offers numerous accessories to suit your preferences. It comes with a hanging hose system with two trays for small hand instruments, and a pneumatic brake for better stability. This is a very good value option, with an easy ergonomical design for working.
Fixed and Optional Features include:
- Built in “Aluminium Core®” anti-corrosive aluminium alloy. This is a key feature we love to remind you of, as it lasts for years, is very lightweight and will not rust like other brands.
- Fibre Optic High Speed Outlet Option, and up to 6 outlets on the delivery arm.
- Optional ambidextrous functionality
- Electric NSK Micromotor option
- Built in Satelec SP Newtron Scaler (LED or Non-Optic)
- Ancar C-200 LED Operating Light
- Durr Isolation and Spittoon Valve
- Luzzani 6F Syringe. Stainless steel.
Warranty: 3 year parts and 1 year labour – providing maintenance program followed.
CONTACT GLOBAL CUSTOMER CARE TEAM FOR A QUOTE TODAY!