Voltage – 220-240 V~
Frequency – 50 Hz
Air pressure – 5.5 Bar
Water pressure – 3 Bar
Power – 900 W
Electrical protection type – I
Type of operation – Intermittent
Maximum load (patient) – 160 Kg
Electric micro-motor instrument – .24 V dc / 65 W
Light instruments – Bulbs-LEDs, 3–3.5v/ 2.5 W
Type of insulation – Type B
Net/gross weight of the unit – 186 / 226 kg.
Type of dental unit – Electro pneumatic
Type of installation – Permanent
Ancar-3200HB Treatment Centre
This highly popular Ancar 3200 unit (chair, delivery system, spittoon, and light) brings together all UK dentist’s favourite features into one dental chair. Key benefits of this model include the popular under-the-patient delivery arm as well as the anti-corrosive aluminium alloy, making this Ancar dental unit a fantastically versatile product.
Fixed and Optional Features include:
- Built in “Aluminium Core®” anti-corrosive aluminium alloy. This is a key feature we love to remind you of, as it lasts for years, is very lightweight and will not rust like other brands.
- Fibre Optic High Speed Outlets
- Electric Micromotor NSK M40XS
- Optic built in Satelec SP Newtron Scaler (LED)
- Ancar C-200 LED Operating Light
- Durr Isolation and Spittoon Valve
- Luzzani 6F Syringe. Stainless steel.
- Ambidextrous Under the Patient Instrument Arm.
Warranty: 3 year parts and 1 year labour – providing maintenance program followed.
CONTACT GLOBAL CUSTOMER CARE TEAM FOR A QUOTE TODAY!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.